Learning never stops. In whichever position you are, learning is the one thing that never stops which makes us growing. To explain the importance of learning and development we had Ms.Debjani Roy, CHRO, Mind your fleet & Wind Beneath the wings venture L.L.P online on 24th Feb 2021. The guest lecture focused on the L&D as a Catalyst of Change in Disruptive Times. Many important lessons were learnt during the lecture. Change is unavoidable. We need to upskill ourselves in technology. The leaders should build talent and be the best coach to train the team. Leaders should move from traditional way to the innovative way of virtual learning complying to covid-19 pandemic. Finally, the guest lecture ended up with the five actions that HR should take to optimise the value of their learning investments in the face of disruptive change
- Embrace innovative virtual learning and collaboration platforms
- Accelerate the adoption of design thinking and agile ways of working
- Identify cost-effective opportunities to invest in workforce development
- Build a dynamic skills organization
- Leaders change the way they approach development.
The session was very interactive and students were grateful that they learnt to be a better and innovative leader in the future.
ISBR Business School, Bangalore based, Top Class B School for PGDM or MBA, Consistently ranked as best B School in India, AICTE-CII Platinum Catagory , with multiple specializations.