More than most of us know, data is everywhere and affects our everyday lives in numerous ways. There is an exponential increase in the amount of digital data that exists and that we produce. Global data production is predicted to reach 180 zettabytes.
Now have you heard the term Data Analytics? Of course, you have, but do you realise what it means? The term “data analytics” is broad and covers a wide range of data analytics techniques. Data analytics techniques may be used to get any information to get insight that can be utilised to improve things. Techniques for data analytics can make patterns and indicators visible that might otherwise be lost in the sea of data. The efficiency of a firm or system may then be improved by using this knowledge to optimise procedures.
Over the years, the usage of data analytics is spreading like a fire in the forest. According to an analysis by fortune insight, “The global big data analytics market is projected to grow from $271.83 billion in 2022 to $655.53 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period.”
The need for data analysts is expanding quickly, leading to a surplus of online data-related courses. As a result, hundreds of data courses are available, including numerous online courses, certificate courses, diploma courses, and degree programmes. Sadly, many course offerings fail to provide a comprehensive learning experience covering the complete analytics pipeline. So what should be the right choice? It is PGDM in Business Analytics!
The PGDM course is advantageous since there is a high demand for business-centric individuals committed to innovation and sustainability. The curriculum exposes the students to every management subject in depth and on a daily basis. The PGDM course aims to raise awareness while integrating learning and exposure across all functional domains. Especially in the case of PGDM in Business Analytics. The main objectives served by a PGDM in Business Analytics are stated below:
- Educating the students on the growing importance of data and its knowledge for decision-making at all organisational levels.
- Acquiring the necessary managerial and analytical skills to work in various data-driven industries, including healthcare, banking and financial services, operations, and eCommerce.
- Construct a conceptual framework to use analytical models, methods, and techniques across multiple sectors.
- Gaining practical experience with the many technologically driven integrated tools, analytic toolkits, and platforms.
- Creating automated data-driven plans for organisations or business units to improve company operations and foster insight and innovation.
PGDM in Business Analytics at ISBR Business School – Turning Students into Data-Driven Professionals
Being one of India’s top business schools, ISBR Business School provides an excellent PGDM in Business Analytics. The School is dedicated to giving students a top-notch education and boasts cutting-edge facilities. The mission of ISBR Business School is to produce highly skilled data analysts who can use their knowledge and skills to make quick advancements and significantly contribute to the growth of the organisations in which they are placed.
At ISBR, renowned industry experts and top-tier faculty members train the students to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. The PGDM in Business Analytics program aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for enhanced career and employability prospects in data science and analytics. The PGDM course curriculum aims to instruct students in efficiently using data to support business decisions. The PGDM in Business Analytics course emphasises skill-based learning through a hands-on approach and is the best PGDM course in Bangalore.
For PGDM in Business Analytics at ISBR, eligibility criteria are:
- Graduate from a recognised University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- A high score in the ISBR aptitude test / GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ NMAT/ATMA/KMAT/PGCET.
For more information about ISBR’s PGDM in Business Analytics program, visit https://www.isbr.in/pgdm-business-analytics.html.