An MBA program provides a thorough knowledge of multiple business and management elements such as Operations, Accounting, Management, and Finance, all of which are required for obtaining a well-paying job. In addition, Marketing Management, Business Planning, Managerial Economics, Business Communication, Retail Management, and other topics are covered throughout the course.
An MBA course in Bangalore will prepare you for high-paying managerial roles in leading companies in India and abroad. It is among the best choices for bachelor’s degree holders. Bangalore is the educational capital of India, home to top management consultancies such as Accenture. Over 300+ MBA colleges in Bangalore offer MBA specialisations.
According to a recent report, overall employment in management professions is expected to grow faster than the average from 2021 to 2031, resulting in approximately 883,900 new jobs over the decade.
Enhance Your Marketability as a Professional with an MBA
A Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate degree program designed specifically for people with prior work experience who want to gain in-depth knowledge of business practices. The MBA is a prestigious degree that employers highly value. There are numerous pathways available to assist practitioners in advancing their careers.
An MBA will provide you with numerous benefits, especially if it is from a reputable business school. Obtaining a high salary after graduation, getting a management role, developing a solid professional network, and even becoming your boss are just a few of the benefits of pursuing an MBA Bangalore.
Boost Your Career and Salary Prospects with an MBA Course in Bangalore
Bangalore, also known as the “Silicon Valley of India,” is one of India’s top MBA destinations. Aside from the high ROI of top MBA/PGDM colleges in Bangalore, the main highlight is the excellent learning experience of Bangalore’s 300+ management institutes. Among the top MBA colleges, ISBR Bangalore is one of the prestigious business schools that provides MBA courses to assist numerous students in building their careers in business management.
MBA Bangalore has numerous career opportunities in the rapidly growing industry and IT hub. Bangalore is home to corporate and IT behemoths such as Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Google, and Microsoft. In addition, top eCommerce companies such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Bigbasket, which have become household names in campus recruitment, have headquarters in the city.
How Will ISBR Business School Help You Stand Out to Employers?
The MBA is one of the most renowned postgraduate management degrees in the world. Every year, top MBA Bangalore colleges admit aspirants from all over the country and help them secure lucrative packages.
ISBR Business School is one of the top business schools, with its unique MBA course. The program aims to provide students with a management education that perfectly combines theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
Among the factors that make ISBR the most sought-after institute for MBA course in Bangalore are the following:
- Experienced and Accomplished Faculty: The ISBR team comprises distinguished academics and business leaders.
- Experiential Learning: To stay relevant, the curriculum is continually evaluated, refined, and supplemented with case studies and live projects.
- Mentorship Programs: Professors from India and abroad serve as mentors, ensuring your personal and professional development.
- Real Learning Environment: ISBR Campus is a forum for formal and informal feedback and experience sharing. Because the campus offers a group learning environment, students are dedicated to assisting one another for the rest of their lives.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at ISBR seeks to build students into leaders and entrepreneurs capable of confronting the ever-changing global business environment. This goal is achieved through various initiatives and a pedagogy emphasising participatory learning. Here are some of the highlights of the MBA course:
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50% from a recognized university (45% in case of SC/ST/Cat-1).
Duration: 2-year full-time consisting of four semesters.
- Semester 1: Core Subjects include Economics for Managers, Organisational Behaviour, Accounting for Managers, Statistics for Management, Marketing for Customer value, and Business and Industry.
Soft Core: Communication Skills
- Semester 2: Core Subjects include Technology for Management, Managerial Research Methods, Entrepreneurship and Ethics, Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Quantitative Techniques, and Operations Research
Soft Core: Innovation Management
- Semester 3: Includes Strategic Management & Corporate Governance and Projects and Operations Management.
Elective subjects include Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Health Care Management, Banking Finance & Insurance services Management (BFIS), and Startups and SMEs Management.
Open Elective – Internship Report (4 weeks)
- Semester 4: Core Subject – International Business Dynamics
Elective Subjects- Project Work (6 weeks)
Thus, semesters 3 & 4 consist of specialisation subjects.
MBA Course Fees at ISBR
The MBA course fees structure of ISBR contains the following:
- A registration cost of INR 50,000.
- The first instalment of the tuition fee of 2,50,000.
- The second and third instalments of tuition fees of 3,00,000.
So, ideally, the average amount for pursuing an MBA Bangalore at ISBR is $9,00,000.00, excluding hostel fees. Furthermore, ISBR provides several scholarships to qualified individuals who desire to pursue an MBA in Bangalore ISBR.
Build Your Business Knowledge with an MBA Course in Bangalore
Pursuing a degree in MBA Bangalore is a significant step for aspiring managers. However, if you want to enter today’s competitive business world, the financial investment in pursuing an MBA is worthwhile.
ISBR education prepares you to think boldly and act confidently in any business setting. However, ISBR’s focus extends beyond education. It aims to transform students into leaders by preparing them for life.