Speaker Biographical Information
20+ years of global HR, Learning & Development, and Organizational Development experience.
Worked with industry leaders such as indya.com, News Corporation, and Cisco. I’m currently employed by Trianz.
TMC-Berltiz Cultural Orientation Account Certified TMC-Berltiz Post Graduate in HR with a specialisation in training
Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Arbinger Facilitator, OD Certified Practitioner from the Institute of Organizational Development in the United States, and Erickson Coaching International’s Certified Coach.
Organized By –
Dr.A.Narasima Venkatesh, Professor and HOD- HRM and General Management
L&D departments will be at the forefront of change adaptation in 2022. Employees will be up-skilled, reskilled, and developed by the L&D team to meet the ever-changing normal of the business world. This interactive webinar covered a variety of topics, including:
- Future-oriented trends in learning organisations
- Methodologies for facilitating a hybrid workforce
- Learning and development up-skilling
- Students will have gained an overview of the learning environment across the sector as a result of this webinar.
- Acquired understanding of existing and future L&D trends in 2022 Will be able to create up-skilling plans in order to prepare for the future.
Students praised the industry-academia collaboration because they felt it was beneficial to them.
The training was excellent, and they gained a lot of knowledge from it.