Accredited with a Five Star status in 2000 and reaccredited with an A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Approved by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, Member of AIU
A 24 month weekend ‘Career Accelerator’ MBA program specially designed for Working Professionals, with weekend classes.
- A 24-month Weekend MBA Program for working executives specially designed for people from junior & middle management
- Helps you acquire the requisite knowledge, skills and maturity, to move up the ladder in your existing industry, or open up opportunities in other sectors
- A unique curriculum that is based on the contemporary perspective of ‘Total Enterprise Management; by integrating the functional areas
- ‘Experiential Learning’ course delivery by top-notch, industry experienced ISBR and visiting faculty, to enable you apply the concepts &ideas to your work situations
- Marketing Analytics, Financial Modeling and Business Simulation
- Focus on developing the core managerial competencies required in modern business: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Global Perspective and Leadership
- Tailored for your convenience :
- Weekend classes that do not disrupt your work schedule
- Campus located in the heart of city “Egmore”
- Study material /Lectures made available for reference
- International Immersion Option: you can opt for a study stint at a Business School in France, Germany (with our exchange partner institutes), in the final term at an extra cost, subject to term & conditions.
BRIEF PROFILE OF THE UNIVERSITY
The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of TamilNadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act I of 1982). The University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, recognized the University in May 1985. Bharathiar University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and Commonwealth Universities; hence, the degrees awarded are mutually recognized by each other. Bharathiar University is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC and placed among the top ten universities at the national level.
- Marketing Management
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information System Management
- Retail Management
- Event Management
- Shipping & Logistics
- International Business Management
- Hospital Management
Any graduate with a pass mark in the qualifying Examination.
Course Offered at: Chennai Campus
- During III and IV semesters each student shall prepare a project report in their elective area and the same must be submitted before the commencement of the fourth semester exams.
- Electives offerings are subject to minimum of 20 students per elective areas.
- Course content subject to change as per the decision of the management / university
- Program offerings and fee structure for every program may vary. Student needs to take the details of the program offering from the program director at the campus and refer the fee structure for fee details.
- This document is intent of the institution and the final deliveries may vary.
For More details on the program, please contact:
Admission Team 9444334755/9845100510