Do you want to invest in your future and develop the skills and knowledge to have a successful business career? If yes, then a business management course from ISBR Business School is what you need on your resume. With a strong focus on personal development and reflective learning throughout the course, the ISBR management program will help you realise your career potential. As you start learning about the core management concepts and business functions, you’ll gain insights into your own professional practice and team-working abilities, enabling you to strengthen your leadership skills.
Why Choose ISBR –One of the Best Management Colleges in Bangalore
Whether you wish to improve your job prospects, progress within your current field or start your own business, the ISBR PGDM programs will help you to achieve your ambitions. These degrees have a particular emphasis on personal development and reflective learning, enabling you to enhance your managerial and leadership capabilities while gaining a deeper insight into key business theories and processes.
The ISBR flagship 2- year PGDM program is a unique course, set apart by three distinct dimensions: a widespread corporate interface; unlimited knowledge access and an unwavering focus on the future. This PGDM course is AICTE approved and is designed at par with the top global business schools. The highly interactive modules, which include plenty of opportunity for discussion and practical application of your learning, will develop your analytical and management skills and take your career to the next level.
As a student, you get a wide selection of specializations to choose from such as Human Resource Management (HRM), Marketing, Finance, Information Technology (IT), Retail, Health-Care, Banking which will make you multi-industry ready. ISBR also incorporates activities such as off-campus teamwork sessions, business simulation activities, workshops, international conferences, Panel Discussions, Mentorship Challenges such as book review and movie review, and lot more. Apart from the customary industrial visits & workshops other student-oriented activities like C-Talk and Star Invitee etc. have been designed by ISBR to facilitate overall development of social and life skills of the students as well as help them in sharpening their decision-making skills.
Not just that, students also participate in team building activities, workshops which lay emphasis on the importance of working in a team and overcoming challenges together. Besides these activities, ISBR regularly organizes industrial visits, as it is a vital part of management courses. It helps bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world. Through industrial visit, students are exposed to the real world, where they get to know the realities of the corporate world. Some of our recent trips were to Decathlon, Raymond UCO Denim Pvt. Ltd and many others.
ISBR also offers abundant opportunities to participate in student association and clubs as well as activities that match your particular interests. With more than 100 activities there will be many ways to refine your leadership and organizational management experience, explore interests, and make friendships that will last a lifetime. Every club such as the HR Club, CSR Club, Media Club, Finance Club, and Writers Club, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club and others keep you in tune with your interest by organizing creative events. These events keep your interest in extra-curricular activities alive while accomplishing your academic journey.
Speaking of our faculty, ISBR faculty’s research is at the leading edge of knowledge in their disciplines, influencing how their academic fields and related practices evolve. Alongside the academic and career support offered by the management team, you’ll have regular one-to-one sessions with a qualified mentor, counseling sessions that will help you to identify your goals and offer guidance on how to achieve them. Our placement cell counsels each student right from the beginning of the program, where they are continuously counseled with regard to his/her career aspirations and options. This, in turn, is vigorously followed up with the potential companies for participating in the placement program of ISBR.
If PGDM is your preferred degree, you have a plethora of courses to choose from such as PGDM + One Semester Abroad, Global PGDM – 3 Country Exposure, PGDM in Business Analytics, PGDM in Entrepreneurship, One-Year PGDM and One-Year PGDM in Entrepreneurship.
What’s the takeaway?
- You meet others who share your passion for business.
- You will learn more about how to run a business effectively, execute business plans and set business goals.
- You gain valuable, hands-on experience on solving business problems you have not encountered before.
- Position yourself for a better career and increased job security.
- Enhance your business communication and presentation skills.
At ISBR, you will be taught to take what you learn in the classroom today, and apply it in the workplace tomorrow.From day one, you will be able to put into practice what you take out of the classroom.
Other Significant Features of Studying Management at ISBR
- First B-School in India to be a part of the British Standards Institute (BSI) to offer Six Sigma certificate programs to its students.
- ISBR has been ranked as one of the Top Institutes of the country in a recent survey by the Dalal Street B-School Directory for consecutive 5 years.
- Highest placement achieved is 28.4 Lakhs.
- ISBR has been rated as 10th best in industry interaction.
- Exceptional placement records and opportunities to network with potential hiring firms.
- Choose from 2 campuses, Bangalore and Chennai, both located close to top Corporates and MNC’s.
- Strong National & International associations such as AIMA, Manipal Group, British Standards Institute, NHRD, NEN, Bangalore University etc.
- Part of NHRD conferences hosted in order to develop human resources through education, training, research, experience sharing & corporate exposure.
- Periodic self- and peer assessments, one-on-one coaching, and career counselling.
- Incomparable access to recruiters, visiting executives, full-time faculty members, and senior administrators.
- Provided support facilities such as project reports, idea guidance, project implementation and other such activities.
- State-of-the-art facilities such as spacious air-conditioned classrooms, computer lab, library, auditorium, and canteen.
Hear from our student about the life-changing course at ISBR.
“The Management Programs at ISBR are designed to equip practicing managers to act as agents of change-catalysts in effective decision making. It is a matter of a certain degree of pride that ISBR is contributing towards the expansion of knowledge base in its field of endeavor-through research, through innovation in management theory and practice and new initiatives across the globe. Let it be my privilege to welcome you to the world of ISBR.”
-Sugandha Singh, Gwalior
ISBR is undeniably one of the undisputed and the best management colleges in Bangalore, where our business management students gain a world-class education and globally-recognised qualifications.Our vast experience of developing study programmes, allied with our individual approach to business education, equals to a tailored and effective management degree that is uniquely placed to assist you to achieve your business potential. Explore our courses in detail which are prepared to help you conquer today’s challenges.