1. The Group ranking & its existence:ISBR Business School has an experience of 26 years in delivering top quality management education. It has been ranked no. 1 in New Generation B School of India. Recently ISBR has been ranked as PLATINUM INSTITUTE by AICTE- CII Survey. Only top 3% of the institute could make it and ISBR is one among them.
2. Strong Industry Connect- The team ISBR has strong association with many national and international professional, academic and industrial bodies like ASSOCHAM ( Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India), CII ( Confederation of Indian Industry), NHRD ( National Human Resource Development), NEN ( National Entrepreneurship Network), AICTE, AIMA, HOF University, Germany, University of MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON and so on. Students at ISBR are well connected with these bodies which provide them a network for interaction and cross learning.
2. Student intake process / quality: At ISBR, students undergo a rigorous selection process before final admission offer is made. Selection criteria includes academic back ground, extra co curricular activities, communication skills, performance in entrance exams ( CAT/MAT/ XAT), internship in good companies, work experience, performance in group discussion, presentation, personal interview and so on which ensures the intake of only quality students.
3. Alumni engagement: Every student passing out from ISBR automatically becomes a member of ISBR Alumni Network. This network helps the students in getting internships as well as real time updates regarding the recruitment process at company and thus final placements.
4. Excellent experienced Faculty (Teaching resources): The outstanding and accessible faculty at ISBR has vast academic and professional experience which enables students to get benefitted by experiential learning.
5. Industry Mentorship Program: Under this program, students are mentored by some of the top notch managers of great companies like Volvo, Bosch, GE Healthcare and many more which give students a good industry exposure and networking opportunities.
6. Industry supported curriculum: The management team of ISBR consists of eminent people from Academics & Industry which further contributes towards high standard of academic governance and delivers industry relevant curriculum which not only impart theoretical knowledge but also provide hands on corporate experience through case study, workshops, industrial visits, guest lecture and so on.
7. Cross Culture exchange programs: Foreign students coming from all across the globe bring in cross cultural learning experience for our students. Students pursuing Global PGDM programs experience multinational culture in foreign universities which prepare them to the emerging global opportunities.
8. Campus & Infrastructure: Campus is well developed for comfortable education. Beautiful gardens and landscape, air conditioned class rooms, auditorium, cafeteria, recreational activity zone and digital library provides a productive environment for learning.
9. Strategic Location: ISBR is strategically located at Electronic City phase 1, in Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore, surrounded by 300 companies which is an advantage for students to get immense corporate exposure.
10. Entrepreneurship Culture: The overall learning and experimenting environment encourages students to nurture entrepreneurial skills and capabilities and further present the opportunities to start their new business ventures.