Talent connect is an initiative of ISBR B School to provide an opportunity to recruiters to pick the right talent thereby enable the best talent to shine. Apart from classroom sessions, we provide extensive corporate exposure to our students through a number of unique and innovative corporate connect programs. ISBR has a demonstrated track record of impressive placement in top notch companies in diverse sectors and functions.
“Industry academia interaction is critical to ensure right skills are made available to industry for a healthy growth. Talent connect by ISBR is one such initiative which is intended to connect talent and Industry on a common platform. This will certainly help educational institutes to understand the requirements of specific Industry and groom them accordingly. I am sure all the companies and institutes in electronics city will make use of this opportunity and benefit from it. All the best for the initiative.” -Rama N .S. Chief Executive Officer – Electronics City Industries Association (ELCIA)
Talent Connect (Oct- Nov 2016):
- ISBR initiated its first phase of Campus Placements from 21st Oct 2016.
- Top Recruiters like Morgan Stanley, Zelo, Peeto.in, Kurl-On, Morgan Stanley, Yodlee Infotech, Decathlon, CBS Ventures, Ninjacart, Airtel, Myntra, Niyo Solutions, Zopper, Berger Paints, Time Inc, Birla Sunlife, Envision, Multifonds, Café Coffee Day, 3M, Kirloskar Electric, Browne & Mohan, HFFC and many more participated in the campus placement process.
- Out of the first batch of 102 students, 45% of students are already hired by the first set of recruiters visited during Oct- Nov 2016, whereas the rest of the students are still under the recruitment process.
- Total number of recruiters participated in campus drive are 31, out of which 24 recruiters have completed the hiring process.
What current recruiters say about their experience hiring students at ISBR…
“ISBR students are quite competitive and have an edge to differentiate with others”
- Venesa, HR- Morgan Stanley
“ISBR is one of the best college where it provides lots of practical exposure to their students.”
– Kirloskar Electronic Company Ltd
“A very well organised event. The reputation of freshers was confident and it will go a long way to motivate them to do even better.”
- Cafe Coffee Day
Also the current batch students share their campus recruitment experience:
“Amidst the regular classes for the semesters, there have been exposures for oration, extempore presentations, which have moulded us to a great extent and have given us self confidence. The cordial relationship among the peers and with seniors has also played a significant role in the transformation. It was an overwhelming experience, to be honest; I was in a state of a trance for quite some days when I got selected in Morgan Stanley, the US Multinational in Financial Services. “
- Mr Soham Chakraborty, placed in Morgan Stanley
“ISBR is one of those colleges which has got very refreshing environment for the students. The faculty is always ready to help with their experience in their respective subjects. Lastly ISBR placement team has always guided the students to choose the right company and under their guidance I got selected for Decathelon for which I entirely thanks the placement team and the whole ISBR group.”
- Mr Bhaskar, started working at Decathelon
Recruiters who visited the campus during Talent Connect 1 and 2 for placements:
Note: Updates of Talent Connect ( Dec 2016) will be shared in our next News Letter.