International School of Business & Research Bengaluru (Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, Government of India) and AIMS jointly announces an 2nd International Conference on ‘ Current Trends in Business Practices and Management Education’ on 7th April 2018, Saturday.
About The Conference
Today, when there is a fast – paced momentum in every sphere of life, the word“Emerging” & ‘Evolving’ has become a part and parcel of businesses. If the best practices are not executed the stark reality is that many organizations will be washed out. In the volatile, uncertain complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world the trend setter is “Innovate or Evaporate”. Hence there is an absolute need for the organization to integrate new technology or new process and reskill the workforce. This conference intends to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experience in Asia Pacific region. The scholars from these countries will share their ideas and present papers on wide spectrum of Strategy and functional management as relevant to continuously challenging demand of Industry.
Objective of the conference
- To provide and Identify an emerging model that enhance the business practices and creates a platform for understanding and analysing business challenges
- To Identify various Pedagogical tools and techniques which can integrate new technological perspective in teaching and learning
Sub – Themes for the Conference (Not limited to only these):
- Knowledge Management in emerging business context.
- Technological change
- Innovation in HRM functions and Process
- Retention of talent & Re-skilling workforce
- Employee engagement practice at various sector
- Role of social media in HRM
- Consumer behaviour in digital Era
- Integrated Advertising Promotion
- Retaining Brand Value Through Innovation
- New Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic decisions for innovation and sustainability
Retail and Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain.
- Inventory Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Humanitarian Supply chain
- Last Mile Distribution
- Finance and Accounting
- Insurance and Risk management
- Effect of Demonetization
- Corporate Finance and Economic Growth
- Banking and Financial Intermediation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Law and Business Education
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Information System and Technology Management
- Political Uncertainty and International Business
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Health care
- Business practices in SAARC
- Management Education in Asia Pacific
The above list is indicative. Contributions relevant to conference theme will be considered.
Call for Papers:
Executives, Academicians and Research Scholars are invited tocontribute Articles/Research-based Articles / Case Studies.
Guideline for Paper
- Full paper submission should be above 3000 words including abstract. The paper should be written in English, using MS Word, Times New Roman 12 Point font, should be double –spaced, with 1” margin on all four sides. Abstract should be limited to a maximum of 300 words with not more than 6 key words.
- The paper will be blind reviewed and will be evaluated on different parameters such as originality, relevance, applicability and Contribution. Only those approved by the reviewers will be selected for conference presentation.
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, author’s name and brief profile along with the e-mail and the contact numbers.
- Author would have to certify that the material is unpublished, as well as original. It is the responsibility of author to obtain permission to reprint previously published matter with copyright restrictions.
- All the selected papers will become the property of ISBR and will be published in “ISBR Management Journal” ISSN(Online)2456-9062
Note: Best paper would be awarded (Presentation is mandatory apart from submission).
Timelines for Submission:
- Last date for Abstract (250 words) – 28th February, 2018.
- Notification of Acceptance – 5th March ,2018
- Last date for Full Paper –25th March, 2018
- Last Day for registration —4th April
Attendance Certificate & Registration Rules
- Attendance certificate will be given only if one registers himself/herself as a delegate and pays the delegate fee.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any delegate who presents the paper in the conference.
- Submit duly-filled Registration Form along with the payment details.
- Support can be given for outstation participants in arranging their accommodation, in case required on additional payment.
- Assistance for accommodation for all the delegates coming from outside Bangalore
- Complementary accommodation for all the International Speakers
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee (INR)*\
- Students- Rs 300
- Research Scholars – Rs 500
- Academicians- Rs 750
- Industry Personnel Rs 1000
- International Participation $50
The fee is inclusive of conference Kit,tea / coffee, Lunch , Snacks and Certificate. Registration fees does not include accommodation. Authors have to register separately per paper if they require certificate
For any query and payment, please contact:
Dr AditiPriya Singh ( Conference Convener)
email@example.com / 9886107991