When looking for inspiration to begin your entrepreneurial journeys, we look at different avenues of success to move forward. However, we often overlook the fact that the biggest companies run in the world are being managed by Indian-origin leaders. We have a huge network of hard-working, transformingleaders in the world and the message is clear – “India is changing the world today”. Global leaders such as Sundar Pichai (CEO Google), Satya Nadella (CEO of Microsoft), and Indra Nooyi (CEO PepsiCo)are a few names who are ruling the world with their management techniques and astute business acumen. With these former employees-turned CEOs taking the reins at some of the biggest companies worldwide, it is evident that we have the power to change the world!
So, do you aspire to dominate the global frontiers of business with your skills and aptitude? If YES, is your answer, we at ISBR Business School are here to jumpstart your global career prospects.
You are preparing to lead in a world of increasing relatedness, but also increasing complexity. At ISBR, you’ll have many opportunities to build global perspectives on the issues you are most interested. ISBR takes pride in being a place where students get a global outlook through our exclusive Postgraduate & Undergraduate programs. ISBR has ranked no.1 under New Generation B-Schools of India, and this accreditation is achieved purely because our education system is highly regarded around the world.
Explore Our Postgraduate Programs:
With our world-class faculty, state-of-the-art facilities and range of study options, ISBR builds a strong foundation of interdisciplinary, postgraduate study in the Department of Business and Management. This will give you the skills and experience needed to meet your aspirations, both in an increasingly competitive job market and in groundbreaking research.
- PGDM -Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- PGDM + One Semester Abroad– Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Global PGDM+ 3 Country Exposure– Approved by AICTE , Ministry of HRD, Government of INDIA
- PGDM in Entrepreneurship– Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- One-Year PGDM -Affiliated To Bangalore University
- One-Year PGDM in Entrepreneurship-Affiliated To Bangalore University
- PGDM in Business Analytics– Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Weekend PGDM -Approved by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
Explore Our Undergraduate Programs:
Our Undergraduate programs are consistently ranked as one of the best in their class, equipping you with skills, knowledge, and confidence to operate effectively in a range of roles in international brands, multinational companies, global financial markets and new business ventures.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)– Affiliated To Bangalore University
- Com (Bachelor of Commerce)– Affiliated To Bangalore University
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)– Affiliated To Bangalore University
- BBA+PGDM(Bachelor of Business Administration + PGDM)– BBA (Affiliated To Bangalore University) PGDM (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India)
- Com+ PGDM (Bachelor of Commerce Professional + PGDM) – B.Com (Affiliated To Bangalore University) PGDM (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India)
- BBA+LLB (Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi, Recognized by Govt of Karnataka)
How ISBR Gives You A Glorious Global Career Prospect?
- ISBR business and management courses draws on our cutting edge research and is taught by leading academics and industry experts – so you’re ready to take on your next business challenge
- You apply what you’ve learned in the classroom to real business situations from day one – helping you progress and perform effectively at senior level
- You learn alongside professionals from a wide range of sectors in small, intensive workshops
- You benefit from interactive simulations and develop your skills in communication, collaboration and teamwork
- You develop fresh ideas and new skills – you’ll apply critical and contemporary views to business, political, economic and social issues
- You learn to networking globally through strong industry connections. You seize opportunities through industry leaders or through peer association
- Our contemporary curriculum develops your global outlook through international field-study projects, exchange study, and interactions with fellow students, faculty, and executives
- Our PGDM with one semester abroad aims at giving you the finest cultural exposure and a global perspective
- Our Global PGDM – 3 Country Exposure Program is an innovative and exciting model for a real global exposure. Get invaluable exposure, experience and practical knowledge by travelling, studying and experiencing 3 countries including India during your education of 2-Year AICTE approved PGDM
As an aspiring business leader, you can no longer ignore globalization. Every business leader must be prepared and equipped to lead in a global, cross-cultural world. To meet these ever-changing demands placed on business leaders, ISBR resorts to learning through international study tour as one ofits key methodologies in its Management Program. Observe first-hand global businesses by meeting business leaders and touring their facilities in order to learn how they develop and execute their strategy, manage their international business, and deal with the complexities they face both at home and abroad.
What The Faculty, Student, and Director Have To Say!
DIRECTOR – INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
“At ISBR, the endeavour is to create a borderless business education environment where our students can discover work culture of other countries and evolve into global professionals. Our student exchange programs with our partner schools have geared ISBR with renewed energy to help students to live and work in a globalized work environment.”
Mr. Anurag Tiwari- B.E, MBA (IVEY)
“ISBR equips every student with key financial concepts and ensures that they should be able to model those financial problems/issues on excel efficiently which is very much needed in the current global corporate environment.”
Karan Kadam(ISBR Alumni) -PGDM+ One Semester Abroad Program
“My Study at France was awesome, with lots of practical learning with the real-time case. Simulation games at France made my learning simpler and improved my presentation skills. All the experiences paved my path to success, and helped me get through the corporate interview with utmost ease. It’s a great opportunity to learn and explore all the facets of management.”
Companies with international interests and development plans will particularly value MBA/ PGDMs with international experience and training, offer good employment opportunities to MBA/ PGDMs with global ambitions. Take the next step in your career with ISBR Business School – Management College of the year in Global Exposure, and the best business school in Bangalore. Become an effective business leader with ideas that matter, and gain the skills to put your ideas into practice.
Start your transition to showcase your skills to the global business world with ISBR. To know more, contact us at email@example.com or call at 9444334755.