Diwali is the festival of lights, new hopes and prosperity. ISBR celebrated the day in a different way than usual. When everybody was busy bursting crackers and disturbing the ecosystem, we decided to opt for a green Diwali and make a small contribution towards less pollution and less noisy environment. Our faculty and students shared their views on the concept- ‘Green Diwali’.
They poured their heart out on the white board kept at the amphitheater for this purpose. They showcased their writing talents and expressed the thoughts on how they can glow the world around by the light of knowledge and wisdom and not by crackers. Few of the messages worth share are:
- Go Green to Breathe clean.
- Let this Diwali burn all your bad times and enter into good times.
- This Diwali only Diyas, No firecrackers.
- Smile is loud and attractive than crackers, lets cherish only smiles and happiness this Diwali.
- Take a pledge to celebrate this Diwali , A Green Diwali.
- This Diwali burn your greed and self indulgence, not crackers. Celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali & Spread Happiness.
Our Senior Director, Dr K S Anandram, in his video message emphasised on the need to maintain the balance of eco system and celebrate Green Diwali this time.