About the Institute, MBA/PGDM Programme:
- About ISBR
ISBR Business School has been established under the aegis of the Bangalore Educational Trust, which has been associated with education over the last 2 decades. ISBR Business School has already made a mark among the top B-Schools in India.
- Where is the campus?
ISBR Business School had two International campuses at Bangalore & Chennai.
- Is it a residential course? Is hostel facility available?
ISBR provides Comfort & Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls.
- What about recognition to the program?
- PGDM programme- Two Year – Full Time, Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- MBA Programme - Mysore University
- MBA Programme - Mysore University
- What are the specializations offered?
Differs based on the program opted. At ISBR Group colleges following specialization are offered :
Marketing, Finance, HR, Information Technology, Retail Management, International Business & Operations
- Is ISBR a Ranked Institute?
- Ranked among Top B Schools of India
by Dalal Street Journal consecutively for three years
- Ranked as 34th Best Brand B-School of India
by Business Barons 2010
- India’s Top 29th Institute
by Silicon India Survey 2010.
- Ranked as 12th Best B - School in South India
by Bhaskar Lakshya 2011 & 2010 - A Dainik Bhaskar Group
- 10th Best in Industry Interaction
by Silicon India Survey 2010
- Achieved National Championship for Entrepreneurship activities
by National Entrepreneurship Network
- ISBR Key Points:
- Foreign Trip
- Exchange Programme
- International tie-ups and exposure
- Soft skill & personality development programme
- Internship/Projects & Final Placement
- Active Cells & Clubs
World class Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge Partners
- Quality Batch mates
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Homely Hostels
- How do I apply to ISBR Business School?
Down load the Application form from the website (www.isbr.in) & send it to our Bangalore / Chennai Office along with all the mandatory documents as mentioned in the application form.
Also attach a DD of Rs.1, 000/- in favor of “ISBR” Payable at Bangalore/ Chennai along with the application form.
You could also collect the application directly from our Institute by making a payment of Rs.1000/- by cash or Demand Draft drawn in favor of ISBR payable at Bangalore/Chennai.
- Please let me know what the last date for applying?
Kindly check ISBR Announcement(in Home Page) from time to time.
- When are you planning to start classes this academic year? How many batches does u have?
ISBR has only June / July intakes for a given year.
- What is the Refund Policy for cancellation of Admission?
The Admission fee of Rs. 30,000/- is not refunded & all other fees is refunded only for those who wish to withdraw his/her admission within the deadline.
- How are students selected?
ISBR places importance on not just one factor but a variety of factors to ensure that candidates are able to withstand the rigor of a MBA programme. These would include the candidate’s past academic records, testimonials and essays.
Graduates (with 50% above) in Bachelors / Masters Degree of a recognized university from any discipline are eligible to apply.
Admission at ISBR is a two - stage process on cumulative performance of the applicants in the following areas:
Candidates who have appeared for
- CMAT - Score of min 50%
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)-Score of minimum 500 or more
- CAT (Common Admission Test)-Score of min 50%
- ATMA (Aims Test for Management Admissions) -Score of min 50%
- GMAT- Score of above 400 or more
- XAT -Score of min 50%
- PGCET -Score of min 50%
- TANCET-Score of min 50%
and any other state entrance exam are exempted from the ISBR written test
GD/Essay/Micro presentation and Personal Interview
Candidates will be selected through GD /Essay /Micro presentation and Personal Interview.
The candidate has to prove his / her caliber in the above process.
- Is there a separate entrance test conducted by ISBR?
Yes ISBR conducts its own test. Students those who have not taken any of the MBA test can take up ISBR written test.
Interviews & GD’s
- When do the GD, interview and final admission take place?
The exact dates will be announced on the web site and will be communicated to you after you submit the application.
- What are the venues for GD/PI?
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Jaipur, Indore, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Vellore, Madurai, Erode, Tirunelveli…
- What is the total number of seats this year?
The intake for the 2012 batch is 120 for Bangalore & 120 for Chennai
Fees & Loans
- What is the fee structure like?
Click here to download Fee Structure
- What is the acceptance deposit / Admission Fees? Is it refundable?
Yes, Rs 30,000/- to be paid as acceptance deposit (Admission fees). Kindly refer Question No. 11
- Is there any educational loan facility available through ISBR?
ISBR provides Bank Loan assistance to eligible students .The Bank loan assistance letter is provided on request.
- What was the average salary offered to an ISBR ian last year?
The average compensation was 4.5 Lakhs per annum(approx) .
- What was the highest salary offered to an ISBR ian last year?
The highest compensation was 25.8 Lakhs per annum(approx)
- Are there international placements?
- Name few companies where ISBR students have been placed.
Wipro, Citi bank, Toyota, IBM, Black berry, TCS, Standard Chartered, TATA, Deloitte, DELL, ICICI, TVS, Reliance Communication, Bharti AXA, Integra, The Hindu, Career Net, ERNST & YOUNG, Team Lease, Fidelity, YES Bank, BPL, The Times Group, Unilever, Spice systems and many more..
- Can I get contact details of the Admission in charge?
For more information about Admission kindly contact:
09444334755 / 09845100510
For more details on the scholarship kindly contact:
Mr Mayur-093417 33331